Advisor-Assisted PIP Form-Filling

The process to initiate a claim for Personal Independence Payment (PIP) typically begins with a telephone call to register with the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP). It is also possible to register by writing to DWP and request a paper “PIP1 form” instead of making the telephone call.

Read More